Kellogg applicants now may be eligible to receive funding assistance up to 50% of their course fee.
Do you qualify for funding?
The following criteria will be used by the Regional Business Partners to identify whether or not your business qualifies for funding:
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Business Partner (i.e. Growth Advisor)
- Have fewer than 50 full time employees.
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand
- Are operating in a commercial environment.
- Are a privately owned business, or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- Demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow.
For more information or to apply for the funding available through NZTE, please visit their website.
Or click here to find out more about the new Kellogg Regional Initiatives.
To receive updates on Kellogg courses and initiatives, register your interest here: