Applications for the next Lincoln-based programme close
midnight Sunday, 1 May 2022.
Are you passionate about developing yourself to become a leader of change; someone who contributes to your industry and community?
If so, the Kellogg Rural Leadership Programme is designed for you.
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- A unique, dynamic environment combining practical and real-life examples
- New networks within the group, and exposure to industry leaders and strategic influencers
- Leadership tools and skills to apply personally and to your team/business
- Greater understanding of the political and economic environment
- Opportunity to explore and present a project of your choice
- Knowledge of New Zealand’s agribusiness and food and fibre sectors
- Confidence to take the next step in your career
- Graduation from a highly respected industry leadership programme
- Becoming a part of 800+ strong network of Kellogg Alumni and industry leaders.