Applications for the next Lincoln-based programme close 14 November 2021.
Are you passionate about developing yourself to become a leader of change; someone who contributes to your industry and community?
If so, the Kellogg Rural Leadership Programme is designed for you.
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- A unique, dynamic environment combining practical and real-life examples
- New networks within the group, and exposure to industry leaders and strategic influencers
- Leadership tools and skills to apply personally and to your team/business
- Greater understanding of the political and economic environment
- Opportunity to explore and present a project of your choice
- Knowledge of New Zealand’s agribusiness and food and fibre sectors
- Confidence to take the next step in your career
- Graduation from a highly respected industry leadership programme
- Becoming a part of 800+ strong network of Kellogg Alumni and industry leaders.
“Through the Kellogg programme I’ve developed more confidence in dealing with my peers and contractrors and how to back myself. I learned what is happening within the wider primary sector and how the Government cogs work in Wellington. Networking with leaders from within the primary industries has been invaluable to me, along with the lifetime friends I’ve made with participants on the programme.”
“If you’re thinking about doing a Kellogg, then JUMP IN! Don’t look for inspiration, you be the inspiration in your field – this is what I learned from doing a Kellogg! The networking opportunities, and access to global agricultural and wider industry leaders was a key part of the programme. My cohort energized me and challenged my viewpoints. You won’t leave a Kellogg without having a few lifelong mates in tow.”
“I was inspired to do the Kellogg Programme because it provided me with an opportunity where I could re-engage in ongoing learning without having to go back to University (having been out of study for some time). A big takeaway from the Kellogg programme was having access to industry leaders and how ready they were to speak to me and build relationships. The self-confidence I developed through the Programme, along with the networks I’ve gained have been instrumental in helping me to take action with my report recommendations and get out there and do some industry good in the primary sector.”