We welcome applications for the 2022 Nuffield New Zealand Farming Scholarships. First check you meet the eligibility criteria listed below, then to apply, please complete and submit the Registration of Interest Form.
To be considered for a Nuffield Scholarship you must:
• be actively engaged in farming, growing or food production
• be committed to continuous leadership in the food and fibre sector and/or rural community
• exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
• have a solid knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand food and fibre sector
• be a New Zealand citizen or hold New Zealand permanent residency status.
Applicants are contacted by phone for a discussion about their motivations for seeking a Nuffield New Zealand Farming Scholarship. We can also add date. E.g Last week of August 2021.
All applicants who meet the criteria are considered, in confidence, and are shortlisted by the Nuffield New Zealand Selection Panel (Trustees and a Strategic Investing Partner Representative). We can also add in the date here too. E.g. 8 September, 2021.
Face to face interviews will be conducted on 7-8 October, 2021 in Christchurch. Candidates will be advised of their success within three days of the interview.
Successful candidates will attend the Nuffield New Zealand Awards Function and orientation sessions at Parliament in Wellington on Tuesday 2 November, 2021 (Partners invited).
Register your interest here to receive updates and notifications about the 2022 Nuffield New Zealand Scholarship intake.