Today, 2023’s Programme One will complete their nine-day (eight-night) residential Phase One module, at Lincoln University.
Phase One is referred to as ‘Leadership tools and industry contexts’. For those planning to participate in Programme Two (June start), the following summary breaks down what to expect:
- Leadership skills and tools including personal and team styles and outcomes, design thinking and approaches, critical analysis tools.
- Leadership applications of skills and tools in various situational contexts.
- Leadership strategic contexts with specific focus on New Zealand Food and Fibre Sector strategies and leadership challenges.
Some of the topics covered are:
- The development of presentation skills, leadership skills, critical and design thinking and research skills.
- Break out meetings to discuss your project topic with the Academic Director.
- A team building day.
- A sector overview and strategic insights on governance, Maori agriculture, and rural communities.
- Panel discussions with Kellogg Alumni and a networking function.
Key dates for the next intake – Kellogg Programme Two, Lincoln (13 June – 30 November).
Programme Two (K50), will mark fifty Kellogg cohorts since 1979.
Applications for Programme Two, 2023 are currently open and will close on Sunday, 16 April 2023.
You can register your interest and access the Kellogg brochure below or apply at https://ruralleaders.co.nz/application-kellogg/. We encourage you to get your application in early.
Phase One (Lincoln): Tuesday 13 June – Wednesday 21 June 2023.
Phase Two (Wellington): Monday 11 September – Friday 15 September 2023.
Phase Three (Lincoln): Monday 27 November – Thursday 30 November 2023.