Applications are open
for the Kellogg Tai Tokerau Course: 4 May – 21 October 2021
Step up in 2021 – be part of the Kellogg Rural Leadership programme in Tai Tokerau!
Rural Leaders are excited to announce the first regionally hosted Kellogg Rural Leadership programme in Tai Tokerau (Whangarei) starting May 2021.
The benefits of doing a Kellogg in Tai Tokerau if you’re from the region:
- Less travel and costs involved, and less time spent away from family and business commitments
- A chance to connect and network with other participants both from within the Northland region and from outside the region
- An opportunity to form regional teams to drive projects of strategic importance to your region
- Exposure to industry and strategic leaders and influencers that will allow you to get a deep insight into how the community of rural practitioners comes together
- Join a national alumni of over 1000 Kellogg graduates
31 January 2021: APPLICATIONS CLOSE
4 – 12 May 2021
Phase One: Leadership tools and industry contexts
Nine day (eight night) residential module hosted in Whangarei)
2 – 6 August 2021
Phase Two: Political, economic and environmental contexts
Four-day (three night) residential module in Wellington
18-21 October 2021
Phase Three: Leadership application and goal setting
Four day (three night) residential module based in Whangarei.
You are welcome to contact us with any questions about the programme on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kellogg Tai Tokerau programme will retain the same format as the Kellogg Programme hosted at Lincoln University.
However, the first and last residential phases will be hosted in Whangarei. The second phase remains in Wellington where participants will still meet political and industry leaders and understand how the sector comes together at a national level.
The six-month full course fee is $4,900 plus GST.
The programme is kept to a minimum cost through the generous support of our industry partners who are investing in leadership development across the agri-food sector.
Additionally, Rural Leaders are now registered with the NZTE business Capability Scheme. Find out whether your SME business or employer is eligible for a 50% discount off the course cost through NZTE.