Step up in 2021 - be part of a Kellogg in Tai Tokerau!
Rural Leaders are excited to announce the first regionally hosted Kellogg Rural Leadership programme in Tai Tokerau (Whangarei) in February 2021.
The programme will retain the same format as the Kellogg Programme hosted at Lincoln University. However, the first and last residential phases will be hosted in Whangarei. The second phase remains in Wellington where participants will still meet political and industry leaders and understand how the sector comes together at a national level.
The benefits of doing a Kellogg in Tai Tokerau if you’re from the region:
- Less travel and costs involved, and less time spent away from family and business commitments
- A chance to connect and network with other participants both from within the Northland region and from outside the region
- An opportunity to form regional teams to drive projects of strategic importance to your region
- Exposure to industry and strategic leaders and influencers that will allow you to get a deep insight into how the community of rural practitioners comes together
- Join a national alumni of nearly 1000 Kelloggers
- Phase 1 – Whangarei
23 February – 3 March 2021
- Phase 2 – Wellington
24 May – 28 May 2021
- Phase 3 – Whangarei
16 August – 9 August 2021
Applications close: Sunday 15th November 2020
Programme costs & available grants:
The six-month full course fee is $4,900 plus GST.
The programme is kept to a minimum cost through the generous support of our industry partners who are investing in leadership development across the agri-food sector. Additionally:
- Rural Leaders are now registered with the NZTE business Capability Scheme. Find out whether your SME business or employer is eligible for a 50% discount off the course cost through NZTE.
- Whangarei A&P Society are generously offering a $6K Scholarship for one successful Northland based applicant on the Kellogg Programme in Tai Tokerau. Find out more about the scholarship.
If you’re interested in doing a Kellogg in Tai Tokerau click here to fill out an application form, or fill in your details below and we will keep you updated with more information on this course.