We hope that you are all safe and managing well during these extraordinary times. In this newsletter we’re pleased to bring you the latest updates from NZ Rural Leaders as follows:
- Rural Leaders welcomes CEO – Chris Parsons & Board Trustee – Kate Scott
- Keep up to date with Kellogg 2020 course dates
- Our new Programme Partner – Rabobank and more…
- Register Now for the Nuffield webinar series
- Kelloggers in the news
The Rural Leaders’ team are working remotely and ensuring communications with our participants, alumni and suppliers as we respond to ‘sliding’ programme dates. Tamney and Lisa are happy to help with any enquires you have regarding the Kellogg Programme at Programmes@ruralleaders.co.nz.
We’re excited to continue delivering future leaders through the Kellogg programme, as we recognise that strong leadership at every level will be needed over the next 12-18 months and beyond.
Rural Leaders welcomes new CEO – Chris Parsons and new Trustee – Kate Scott
We are pleased to announce that Chris Parsons joined us on Monday, 4 May as our new CEO and we welcomed
Kate Scott (2018 Nuffield Scholar) as a new Trustee on the NZ Rural Leader’s Board.
Keep up to date with Kellogg 2020 course dates
We are operating a ‘sliding schedule’ of dates for this year’s Kellogg programme as New Zealand moves from Level 2 to Level 1 as follows:
- Course 41, Phase 1 was completed in January. Phase 2, originally scheduled in April and has been delayed until later this year (dates to be advised). Phase 3 completion and graduation will be held in Lincoln in November.
- Course 42 was planned to start in June. Applications have been received and selections made. The start of this programme has been postponed until late August.
- Course 43 will begin in January 2021. Applications open shortly so do think about your networks and direct them to the website to apply.
Nuffield Webinar series – 2019 presenting Scholars
This week you will have received an invite to join the Nuffield webinar series where our 2019 Nuffield Scholars will be presenting their research findings, following the postponement of the Nuffield Conference where our scholars were originally due to present.
Click here to register for the weekly webinar series which commences on Tuesday, 19th May.
Be sure to register for the webinar series, and join us in supporting fellow Rural Leaders alumni who will be presenting virtually for the first time.
19 May 2020
26 May 2020
2 June 2020
Kelloggers in the news
Trish Rankin,Taranaki farmer and 2019 Dairy Woman of the Year recently attended the annual agribusiness seminar at Harvard Business School in the United States. What she heard was astonishing. What she said shocked them.